Bug Bounty Program
AliumSwap team needs you! As part of our ongoing effort to keep your tokens safe and make it easier to work with our Ecosystem, we run a Bug Bounty Program
If you discover an issue in our system, we'd like to work with you to fix it and reward you for your assistance. Join our new Bug Bounty program, and help us make our project even better!
To participate please follow the rules.
- Do not attempt non-technical reports (Social, Design e.t.c)
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, interruption or degradation of our businesses, including Denial of Services attacks.
- Not exploit the vulnerability in any way, including through making it public or by obtaining a profit (other than a reward under this Program).
- Do not attempt non-technical attacks such as social engineering, phishing, or physical attacks against our employees, users, or infrastructure.
- Submit only one vulnerability per submission, unless you need to chain vulnerabilities to provide impact regarding any of the vulnerabilities.
- In case we receive duplicate reports of a specific vulnerability, only the first report is eligible for a reward.
- By submitting a bug, you agree to be bound by the rules.
- All bug reports must include a Proof of Concept demonstrating how the vulnerability can be exploited to be eligible for a reward. This may be a smart contract itself or a transaction.
*We will do our best to keep you informed about our progress throughout the process
Rewards are to be discussed personally depending on the bug criticalness.
Have no doubts - your work will be rewarded generously.